Fanterria
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

» undertaker.

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Undertaker
Nieuweling
Undertaker

Aantal berichten : 6
Punten : 1

Over jouw personage
Leeftijd: » much older than your granny
Groepsleider: » i've chosen the lonely path a long time ago
Relatie: » even though I told him to hold each and every soul dear. because you hold great power, you gradually fail to understand the importance of things that cannot be recovered. you will realize once it's too late.

» undertaker. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: » undertaker.   » undertaker. Icon_minitimedo nov 07, 2013 5:19 am

how sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

g e n e r a l     i n f o
name undertaker
gender male
age unknown
birthdate june 7th (year is unknown)
height 185 cm (6'1")
appearance link // link
voice link
theme song link
faceclaim undertaker -- kuroshitsuji

a p p e a r a n c e
Undertaker is a lean man with long gray hair, that comprises of a few braids throughout, which is worn so as to hide his eyes. His eyes are bright yellow green. Undertaker has extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across his face, neck, and left pinky finger. He also has ear piercings in both ears. His robe is predominantly black; additionally, his attire includes an incredibly lengthy top hat, and a gray scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by the hips. Undertaker's Scythe is a black, long and curving blade fastened at an angle with a miniature skeleton, whose skull is wrapped in spiky wires, to a wooden handle.

p e r s o n a l i t y
Known only by his profession, Undertaker is a mysterious man whose scarred face is never fully visible beneath his long hair and crooked top hat. He tends to punctuate his words with sweeping gestures and creepy giggles, and spends a considerable deal of time inside of coffins. He takes joy in frightening others, as he intentionally acts in a disconcerting manner to provoke a reaction. he, however, has a very serious and even dangerous side as well. Undertaker frequently refers to the deceased as his "guests". Undertaker has great and significant connections with the underworld society, as victims of murder from the underworld are often delivered to his place of business; thus, he has voluminous knowledge in these macabre cases that allows him to be an informant. However, he does not exchange his services for money, since he is not interested in that. Instead, he expects those that want information from him to amuse him in some way.

h i s t o r y
Undertaker is a retired demon, though other demons refer to him as a "deserter". Undertaker was a skilled  assassin and infamous amongst creatures. He did his job in a relatively peacefully, indifferent fashion until he grew tired of the mundane process and started looking for a more interesting hobby. When mankind came to Fanterria, he found his new hobby. Undertaker was intrigued by humans and started experimenting and tampering with them. He created several new lifeforms, but they were disgusted. He then pulled back into the shadows and started working as an undertaker. When he's not traveling around to deliver coffins, he's at his shop in Human District to 'fancy up' deceased humans.
n/a, n/a, n/a
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

» undertaker.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Fanterria :: Aarde :: Newbies :: In de RPG-
Ga naar: